Warung Bebas

Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://kirstiepaula.tumblr.com/

on-my-way-to-fit:



on-my-way-to-fit:

image

tardiscrash: Iron Man has defeated the Mandarin.



tardiscrash:

Iron Man has defeated the Mandarin.

milllh0use: I expected somewhat of an explanation at the end of...



















milllh0use:

I expected somewhat of an explanation at the end of this, but no

arachnids8rip: fuckheaded: Clearly she wears those short skirts and skimpy tank tops because she...

arachnids8rip:

fuckheaded:

Clearly she wears those short skirts and skimpy tank tops because she wants the d. and by d I mean vitamin d. she wants to soak up as much sun as she can. because revealing clothes are not an invitation for sex u prick

and the award for unexpected turns goes to

blondesquats: allmonds: Dont ever snapchat me again OMG OMG...



blondesquats:

allmonds:

Dont ever snapchat me again

OMG OMG OMG

fitandwild: justtdoitt:   WHAT



fitandwild:

justtdoitt:

 

WHAT

steadymirin: sidneywolf: Arnold Schwarzenegger rare...



















steadymirin:

sidneywolf:

Arnold Schwarzenegger rare photos

always reblog arnold.

Photo



ssj-4: imho there is no such thing as too big a butt i will be striving forever #squatlife

ssj-4:

imho there is no such thing as too big a butt i will be striving forever

#squatlife

Bye Bye Oxygen Magazine :(

chelseaalysse:

image

I was so freaking surprised when I read the news they went out of business. 

I'm hoping this is just like the printed version of the magazine and not the websites or company completely…

Photo



style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

collegefitnessfight: I wish there was a way to keep it velcroed...



collegefitnessfight:

I wish there was a way to keep it velcroed to my hip 24/7.

yesceleste: FUCKING YES



yesceleste:

FUCKING YES

fbbmax: Watch every arm muscle of the great Fabiola Boulanger...



fbbmax:

Watch every arm muscle of the great Fabiola Boulanger tighten and relax.

Photo



"I'm not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don't have to worry about me."

"I'm not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don't have to worry about me."

- Dr. Gregory House (via volccano)

Photo



Photo



















pizzastiel: i'm really sorry



pizzastiel:

i'm really sorry

0 comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
(˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ Design by uncensored8 | By Maling Durjana DMCA_logo-200w Pelacur Gratis Fast loading | Sexy Analytic (˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ