Warung Bebas

Friday, June 21, 2013

BANKS OUT OF CONTROL



Our banks


Joris Luyendijk writes:

"I spent many years researching Islam and Muslims. 

"I set out with images in my mind of angry bearded men burning American flags, but as the years went by I became more and more optimistic: beyond the frightening rhetoric and sensationalist television footage, ordinary Muslim people go about their day like all other human beings. 

"The problem of radical Islam is smaller and more containable than Islamophobes believe.

"With bankers I have experienced an opposite trajectory. 

"I started with the reassuring images in my mind of well-dressed bankers and their lobbyists; surely at some basic level these people knew what they were doing? 

"But after two years I feel myself becoming deeply pessimistic and genuinely terrified..." 


'It's a proto-fascist ideology. Top bankers as predators and us as prey' – the latest interview in the blog

0 comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
(˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ Design by uncensored8 | By Maling Durjana DMCA_logo-200w Pelacur Gratis Fast loading | Sexy Analytic (˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ