Warung Bebas

Sunday, June 16, 2013

SATANIC SAVILE


Satanist?

The following is from:

Interview prep........

"I remember a man who I think was Savile sticking his tongue in my mouth when I was a toddler and a group of men in suits laughed about it.

"After that I was taken to various places by various rings and was introduced to someone who definitely was Savile and was told not to let on I had met him before... 


William Hague, UK Foreign Secretary, with his friend Savile.

"We moved out to the country when I was four... I have a strong sense of ritualised abuse becoming very normal to me very early... 

"One time he took me somewhere. I think it was a shed or a garage, possibly in or near the Scottish glen... 


Prince Charles with his friend Savile.

"I met the 'before me girl' he had told me about... 

"They took turns at her for hours and sometimes raped her together getting more and more violent then killed her... 

"There were days being driven around Leeds or London, taken to hotels, posh houses, the hospitals... 



"He got off on tormenting really ill/handicapped people who were locked up, restrained or couldn't move properly... 

"There was the ritualised rape in the basements of hospitals with his friends/associates described in those articles in the Sunday Express...


Norman Tebbit, friend of Savile. 

"There was at least one murder at Broadmore; someone had their arms wrapped around me while a young woman was raped, tortured beaten to death in front of a group of about seven or so people...

Savile in Israel. Reportedly, Savile worked for the security services and was a close friend of the top Israelis. aangirfan: JIMMY SAVILE FIXED IT for Israel

"There were plenty of occasions when I would be taken in through the front door to places, especially the BBC. 

"Stuff happened at Maida Vale studios too involving lots of famous faces and voices that was deeply horrific and I may remember if the time is ever right... 



"I was introduced to lots of the high profile people who are known to have associated with him at lunches, charity gigs and stuff, sometimes he would offer me to them... 

 "I phoned Childline once, maybe twice... 


The children's home on the satanic-child-abuse island of Jersey, where kids were tortured and murdered by top people.

"There were death parties out in Jersey and various other places too. 

"I would be in the van as he moved kids about, bodies too 'oh no no no don't you look at that' wrapped body shaped bundles in the back..." 


Royalty visit Jersey

Continued here: Interview prep........

"I remember talking to someone who I believed was Rebeka Brooks.

"They had heard everything. 

"That means they didn't just know about the crimes being commited by powerful people. They knew about the child murders..."

Phone tapping and organised crime


Savile (left)

John was only aged ten when Mr BBC, the friend of Tony Blair and Israel, sexually assaulted him.

The assault took place on the utterly corrupt island of Jersey.

I was only 10 when Jimmy Savile assaulted me in a toilet.

"John" was living at Jersey's notorious Haut de la Garenne children's home, where children were reportedly tortured and murdered by top people.

John told how Sir Jimmy Savile regularly came to the home.

John broke down as he told how Savile moved him into a toilet and subjected him to a sexual assault.


Blair and his friend Savile.

John sobbed as he said: "I was frightened and alone...

"I remember he had so many rings on his fingers and his jewellery would jangle as he walked. He also had a big cigar in his mouth."

The police on Jersey investigated John's complaint, and other complaints against Savile.

But the case was dropped.


Savile with former UK prime minister Edward Heath. Both were said to be visitors to Jersey. Both were said to be Satanists.

As in all such cases, from Charleroi to Omaha, it has been reported that top government people are members of the pedophile abuse rings.

aangirfan: JIMMY SAVILE - USA AND EUROPE


Savile and the police. Website for this image

Savile sexually abused children at the Duncroft School.

Jimmy Savile scandal: Police did not question Duncroft staff


Savile with his friend Mick Starkey, a West Yorkshire police inspector.

The police and various children's charities were reportedly involved in the cover-up of the child abuse rings.

Abuse campaigner: I told Esther Rantzen about paedo Jimmy Savile 18 years ago...


A message scrawled by a child victim.

Children were tortured and murdered at the Haut de la Garenne Children's home on Jersey, which was regularly visited by Savile.

Police discover more bones inside chamber of horrors at Jersey ...

0 comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
(˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ Design by uncensored8 | By Maling Durjana DMCA_logo-200w Pelacur Gratis Fast loading | Sexy Analytic (˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ