Warung Bebas

Monday, September 16, 2013

MYSTERIOUS MICHAEL LE VELL


Left - Michael Le Vell, who was accused of child sexual abuse. Right - his brother Phil.

Michael Le Vell was a child actor.

"He has come a long way from the nine-year-old boy who appeared on TV in Wotsits' adverts."

mirror.co.uk/

As a child, Michael Portillo appeared in adverts.

Sir Jimmy Savile's nephew, who was taken by Savile to child abuse parties. CHILD ACTORS; CHILD ABUSERS / SAVILE AND CHILD ABUSE RINGS

Actor Michael Le Vell's return to the UK's TV-soap Coronation Street is going to be delayed.

Le Vell is escaping to Australia, for a month.

Le Vell's plans ... / Child abuse inquiry opens in Australia


"Incredibly" Susan and Glenis, Michael's sisters, never asked Michael if he was guilty. mirror.co.uk

In 2008, two Coronation Street stars were reportedly caught in bed with two underage girls in a hotel room.

Police have spoken to a witness, who says he saw two actors from Coronation Street in a bed at 7am with two girls aged between ten and 12.

dailymail.


Michael Le Vell, his wife Janette, and their children Finlay Turner and Amelia Turner. Amelia Turner was born in 1996.

Michael Le Vell's wife Janette Beverly "has stayed very quiet throughout the proceedings leading to speculation that the child (allegedly raped by Le Vell) is Le Vell's daughter.

"Certainly, Beverly left him when he was questioned over the rape in 2011.

"And, it is clear that the girl in question isn't very old, probably around 15 at the most."

Chris Spivey - “Poor me, poor me, pour me another”


Le Vell, whose real name is Michael Turner.

In the UK, TV star Michael Le Vell (real name Michael Turner) has been on trial charged with a series of sex offences involving a young girl.

On 10 September 2013, Le Vell was found not guilty of five charges of rape, three charges of indecently assaulting a child under 13, two charges of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and two charges of sexual activity with a child.


Aged six, in 2002.

The offences were said to have taken place between September 2002 and September 2010.

The girl told her mother about the alleged abuse in 2011.



Le Vel lives in Hale in Cheshire and has starred in the TV soap called Coronation Street.

A government inquiry concluded that "a paedophile ring around Cheshire ... had caused ‘appalling suffering’ to children." www.dailymail.

A surprising number of Coronation Street actors have faced child sex accusations - Bill Roache, Andrew Lancel, Peter Adamson (Len Fairclough), Michael Le Vell and an unnamed individual.

There is a belief that certain TV programmes are used by the security services to influence public opinion.



First day of Le Vell trial here. Le Vell trial - day two

The alleged victim in the trial of Michael Le Vell told the court 'he made me think I was a bad person.'

She described her 'relief' when she first revealed what had allegedly happened to her.

She told the court she had always feared she would be blamed for what happened.

She said: "I felt I had done something wrong and I didn't understand why he would do it to me if I hadn't done anything wrong and the fact he said there was evil in me made me think I was a bad person and I wasn't."

She said Le Vel told her 'bad things would happen' if she told anyone.


Aged six

Le Vell's alleged victim reported that three years after he first raped her, Le Vell did it again.

She said that as he attacked her he was telling me "it's all going to be OK, all the evil is nearly gone. It's our little secret, you can't tell anyone otherwise bad things will happen."

She stated that Le Vell also made her perform a sex act which "made me feel more ashamed". 

She wailed as she said: "It made me feel very...sort of more disgusting and dirty."


Cherie Blair's father was married to Pat Phoenix of the soap opera Coronation Street. www.dailymail.co.uk.

Le Vell's alleged victim told the court the abuse stopped when she was a teenager.

She explained that memories of it 'all came back to me in one big flush' after she attended a self-help conference, which led to her telling her mother Le Vell had 'raped' her.

Le Vell allegedly told the girl that she would 'die' if she spoke of the alleged abuse.

Le Vell has admitted seeking help from Alcoholics Anonymous.

TV actor Wilfrid Brambell (left) who allegedly abused two boys in a theatre in Jersey in the 1970s. One of the alleged victims was a resident at the Haut de la Garenne children’s home, where children were reportedly tortured and murdered.

Le Vell's alleged victim told the court that as a very young girl she was molested for months and then the abuse escalated.

Sobbing, she said: "I thought it was just going to be the touching again - it wasn't.

"He pulled my pants down and my knickers and he got on top of me and told me it was fine and he was getting rid of all the evil and I was safe and he'd never do anything to harm me. 

"It felt uncomfortable and painful."

The girl said that Le Vell put a teddy bear 'over my mouth so that I could breathe but I couldn't say anything. 

He was saying I've nothing to worry about and he was getting rid of all the evil and the bad that was inside me.'

"I was so in shock, I felt like I wasn't even in my body, that I was watching it happen, I was motionless", she said.


Sir Cyril Smith from Rochdale WAS PROTECTED BY MI5

Le Vell's alleged victim said that she became a 'different child' as a result of the alleged abuse, and felt 'very confused'. 

She said: "He smelt really, really bad. I now know what that smell was - it was alcohol...he always stank of alcohol and cigarettes."

She described the offences said to have occurred at a number of addresses in the Greater Manchester area.


Manchester reports child abuse increase | The Jewish Chronicle

Asked if she told anyone, she said: "He told me not to....he said it was just our secret." 

She appeared to break down as she described Le Vell making her touch him.

She said that on one occasion she was 'too frightened to move' as she was allegedly molested. 

She is said to have suffered nightmares as a result of the abuse.


aangirfan: CHILD ABUSE IN HOLLYWOOD

The mother of Le Vell's alleged victim told the court that when her daughter's abuse is alleged to have begun, her daughter had altered. 

"She completely changed. 

"She got a very big cold sore, the doctor said that was stress. 

"She started to wet the bed."

She tearfully described how her daughter told her 'I just remember all the times (Le Vell) raped me' when they attended a self-help conference together two years ago.

The mother related the reaction of her daughter: "She kept saying,'I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have told you, I've ruined your weekend.' She said 'it's like evil comes over him, he doesn't know he's doing it.'"


Coronation Street actor Bill Roache, left, who has been accused of raping underage girls, and top Jewish politician Michael Howard (Michael Howard's cousin and gangsters. Heroin; An Alleged Bribe) Manchester (former base of Jimmy Savile and current base of Coronation Street) is a major centre for the Kosher Nostra.

The mother of Le Vell's alleged victim said she and her daughter later 'started crying and couldn't stop'.

"I couldn't get my head round whether she knew what rape actually meant...at that moment I was still clinging onto the hope that it wasn't what she was telling me it was", she said.

The girl told told the court: "What he did to me was so wrong and I was so young and I didn't know at the time."

The girl told the court she had a better recollection of the alleged abuse now than she had previously. "I have had so many flashbacks in the last few weeks I have remembered a lot more", she said.


Le Vell

In court it was claimed that le Vell was on 28 pints of beer a day.

Le Vell "is 48 years old, yet his stomach is as flat as an ironing board. How does he manage that on 28 pints a day at his age?

"Twenty eight pints is a hell of a lot even for an alcoholic.

"I have known plenty in my time but they didn’t drink 28 pints a day.

"He certainly never slurs his words or appears drunk on Corrie, an amazing feat for an alcoholic.

"Yet he is walking straight back into his £250 Grand a year job?

"Are the Corrie producers that hard up for actors that they need an Alcoholic womaniser whose wife of 25 years – the mother of his children – developed cancer which he dealt with by shagging about?

"A great roll model he isn’t, that’s for sure."

Chris Spivey » Blog Archive » “Poor me, poor me, pour me another”



Davd Mortimer has left a new comment:

Britain's top prosecutor announced a shake-up on Wednesday of the way sexual abuse of children is dealt with in the criminal justice system to prevent a repeat of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

Keir Starmer said police and prosecutors needed to change the way they assessed the credibility of victims and should examine potential suspects more closely for patterns of behaviour and links to other cases in deciding whether to pursue an allegation.

http://www.ukfamilylawreform.co.uk/abuse.htm Abuse - ukfamilylawreform.co.uk

Top cop removed from sex abuse probe after naming politicians as suspects.

Child sex abuse claims against a top Tory were “credible” but not investigated properly, a former government lawyer revealed yesterday.

Christopher Allen said the judge who headed an inquiry into the North Wales children’s homes scandal thought the shock accusations were “too sensitive” to be made public and “best forgotten”.

~~

The Queen’s Lord-Lieutenants, Elm Guest House, child-rapist Cyril Smith, BBC Paedophiles, Mark Speight, MI5, Childline, Paul Knapman, William Hague and the Dolphin Square Connection


US media mute on Israeli chemical attack

Russia breaks into world's top five economies, eclipsing Germany

WND - NUN REVEALS REBEL ATROCITIES IN SYRIA - a video shows a girl being dismembered alive!

0 comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
(˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ Design by uncensored8 | By Maling Durjana DMCA_logo-200w Pelacur Gratis Fast loading | Sexy Analytic (˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ