Warung Bebas

Saturday, October 5, 2013

ARE YOU LIKE RICKY MARTIN?


Ricky Martin (second from the left)

Some of the people who comment on this blog are like Ricky Martin.

While growing up in Puerto Rico, Ricky Martin criticised gay people.

Many gay children commit suicide because of bullying.

Ricky Martin says:

"I was very angry, very rebellious. 

"I used to look at gay men and think, I'm not like that, I don't want to be like that, that's not me... 

"I took my anger out on those around me."

"I look back now and realize I would bully people who I knew were gay."



Martin came out as a gay man back in 2010. 

In a post on his website, he wrote: "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

Since then, Martin has fought for gay rights, including speaking out against hate crimes with the Give A Damn campaign. He was also presented with GLAAD's Vito Russo Award for his work in promoting equality.


You can read the comments of some hate-filled homophobes here: WHY GOD CREATES GAYS


Aangirfan Global Rank 

Global rank icon242,650 129,691

Aangirfan Rank in United States 


Rank in United Kingdom 

United Kingdom Flag23,006  

0 comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
(˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ Design by uncensored8 | By Maling Durjana DMCA_logo-200w Pelacur Gratis Fast loading | Sexy Analytic (˘̀^˘́҂)ҧ